Friday, February 22, 2008

New stuff ahead

I've decided to change the format of this blog. Phantom Keyboard was primarily about my writing, which, I've not had much occasion to do with a little one in tow so a change is inevitable - I don't want to give up blogging completely! I'll be focusing on Mothers who are also creative. You'll still get to read about me and my writing or lack thereof, but in addition, I'll blog about other Moms with the same creative bug. Maybe they paint, maybe they sew and maybe they make money off their unique styles. It will take me a little while to get the new place up and running but I hope you will all visit me once I do.

Thanks so much to those who made Phantom Keyboard a fun place for me to spend my time.

5 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger kimber said...

Looking forward to it!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Steve Malley said...

(Dances from foot to foot in anticipation)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Steve Malley said...

Ooh, just thought of a good one: Harriet Beacher Stowe. She was pretty rock 'n roll!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Charles Gramlich said...

Ok, let us know when and where to go.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger ivan said...

I can't get in to comment on your poem in Maternal Spark, so I'll comment here.

"I have heard another mother say (On CBC, I think) to her daughter.
'If you only knew how crazy I am about you.'
Touched me."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home